Jane Durst Pulkys BSc., R.N.C.P., C.N.P
Jane Durst Pulkys is a nutritionist, educator, writer and a frequent guest on TV and radio. She consults with clients from around the world, in all walks of life. Even Fortune 500 companies find Jane’s work to be extremely valuable. With over 30 years of practical experience, Jane is always on the leading edge of exciting proactive approaches to personal health.
Her Passion is the Psychology of Disease:
Why people get sick.
Her goal is to help others live their best life by tapping into their highest wisdom and learning the laws that shape our physical and emotional realities. Jane empowers, inspires and motivates people to take control of their health, transform their body and change their lives. She helps others tap into a higher awareness of the reality shaping their physical and emotional lives.
Jane’s Approach to Life:
- Air, Water, Diet, Exercise, Sunshine and Rest are the 6 best doctors one can have.
- The biggest negative impact on our health are the FIVE NEWEST FOOD GROUPS – Frozen, Fast, Fried, Junk & Processed.
- If man made it, don’t eat it!
- Consuming 3 fruits and 7 vegetables daily instills vitality.
- What you do 80% of the time is the key to good health.
- It’s a full time job to stay healthy & fit.
- You should wake up feeling like a 10.
- Our psychology becomes our biology. Living with love is the best Health food for the soul.
Most important; I believe every person alive today matters. Each individual has a unique, essential purpose. Denying yourself good health is denying your own purpose in life.
Where You Can Find Jane:
- Frequent guest on Breakfast TV.
- Featured interview on CTV News.
- Guest on CP-24, Perfect Fit and Wylde on Health.
- Featured in the magazine; Fashion.
- On site Nutritionist for Dell Canada.
- Contributing writer for Yoga Magazine.
- Guest speaker at the Pfizer Convention, Costa Rica.
- Contributor for the book The Psychology of Wealth, A New York Times Bestseller.
- Guest speaker at the World Holistic Seminar, Thailand.
- Guest speaker at the International Healing Seminar, Atlanta Georgia.
- On site Nutritionist in a major Toronto medical clinic.
- Consultant for a leading food company, product development.
- Teacher at the Institute of Holistic Nutrition.
- Leader of Healing Seminars for the Scarborough Women’s Group.
Check out the Media Page for online links to some of Jane’s work.